Research on task prompting for people with severe mental illness consists of field study, ethnography, requirement analysis, proof-of-concept, design, implementation, and experiment. Due to the limit of time, I think you should focus on field study, requirement analysis, and proof-of-concept. Design, implementation, and experiment can be future work for Sumin and One to finish.
I think we can present high quality research based on ethnographic studies which you have been doing since earlier last year.
2 則留言:
因此你的論文不需要完整的程式或實驗,而是在於田野觀察報告與需求整理,以及proof-of-concept可行性的分析。
Research on task prompting for people with severe mental illness consists of field study, ethnography, requirement analysis, proof-of-concept, design, implementation, and experiment. Due to the limit of time, I think you should focus on field study, requirement analysis, and proof-of-concept. Design, implementation, and experiment can be future work for Sumin and One to finish.
I think we can present high quality research based on ethnographic studies which you have been doing since earlier last year.
-YJ
張貼留言